Thursday, September 13, 2007

Birthday blog give~away revealed

I just got an email from Hazel that her package arrived with her stash win from my blog give~away. I wanted to keep it a secret until she opened the package so it would be a surprise for her. I sent her items that represent some of my passions in handwork:

Stitching ~ a historical chart from the Dutch open air museum of a bell pull.

Pinkeeps ~ Five ribbons and two packs of colored glass head pins for making her own pinkeeps.

Quilting ~ Two seasonal fabric fat quarters.

Bobbin lace ~ A doily that I purchased during my last visit at Brugge in August.

Congratulations Hazel and enjoy your new stash! I know I enjoyed putting the package together for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Heidi,
What an inspired gift. It's much more fun receiving lots of little surprises, much better than one bigger one. I'm sure Hazel will just love everything you have sent. The pattern is amazing and I love the ribbons too.
Hugs, Angela

Kristen said...

WOW! Lucky lady! I know that Hazel will really treasure them! You are such a great blog leader! The pattern is great!

Nancy said...

It looks like Hazel has a lot of fun projects in store for her, and she is so deserving of these beautiful gifts!

Anonymous said...

Hazel is the perfect receiver of your generous gift. I know she will adore everything AND put it to good use!! How fun and what a neat idea!

Solstitches said...

What a fabulous giveaway prize Heidi - so generous.
I'm very happy for Hazel that she was the lucky winner.

Margaret