Friday, January 05, 2007

Another quilt UFO


This is once again a UFO that has been sitting for years waiting to be quilted for years now. I did this up as a sample when I showed the quilt group the 'pioneer braid'. It can be used as a border in a quilt but I wanted to show them that the braid itself creates a cute quilt. I did this in red, green and cream homespuns. After I finish hand quilting it, I will sew the binding and add a label at which time it can be added to my 2007 finishes. This will be the 2nd UFO I can take off my quilt rack. Yeah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi this is beautiful! You are really zooming with those UFOs!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this pattern before but I really like it, Heidi! Also, I love your choice of colours.

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
This is such a pretty little quilt. You really are on a finish high. Starting the year tying up lose ends clears the way for all the exciting projects that lie ahead. I, for one, can't wait!
Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
How pretty, i like the braid pattern, too. Doesn't it feel good to have finished 2 projects already this year?
congrats!
diane