They were then soaked in a coffee bath and are now drying on a rack. My next step will be to add the buttons and whiskers before attaching them to a ribbon or wire. I will not be able to show you more of this finish until later as I will be away for the weekend so check back with my on Monday or Tuesday for the finish.
Friday, March 30, 2007
My 2nd "procrastination" project
Here is the 2nd of the things I am doing for my "procrastination" challenge. I started this bunny garland last year just before Easter. As the holiday came too soon, I did not finish it and those little bunnies hung almost finished on my design wall in the quilt studio for the past year. I had to stitch the last two bunnies together.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment