Monday, March 12, 2007

Chocolate Shoppe


I have been doing so much hand quilting lately that I am not quite finished with part 3 of our Chocolate Shoppe SAL. I should have it completed and start work on finishing it as a pinkeep this week. I will be leaving the 'Colonial sign' portion of the design away which I think will make it look nicer as a pinkeep. Tomorrow I send out the 4th and last part of the SAL and will be looking forward to seeing their finishes too!

Don't the tulips really make you feel like spring has arrived? We found a bulb farmer near our cottage in the north of Holland who sells bouquets of tulips for an amazing 2 euro each (or 3 for 5 euro). We will definately be going again this weekend to get some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice!!!!!!
the spring has arrived!!!!!
good!!!
hugs
françoise