Monday, June 18, 2007

My June pinkeep

I can finally show you my June pinkeep. I am making a pinkeep for each month and holiday this month. For a long time now, I have been looking for what I wanted to use for my June pinkeep. Nothing had really caught my fancy yet and I just thought to give it some time as I had made so many this year already and maybe I just needed a break. Then Tanya, The Sampler Girl, brought out her latest freebie on her website and I knew it would have to become my June pinkeep. This design is called "Summer in Tuscany" and is still available on her website. **Click on the photo to see more detail.**












Tanya is a wonderful designer and I can highly recommend you brouwsing around her site (http://thesamplergirl.homestead.com/home.html) at her wonderful designs. They are available at many stitching sites but you can also order them directly from her site. I have no commercial connection with her other than to call her friend and to admire her great work.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

What a beautiful pinkeep, Heidi, and a wonderful job you did with it. I love how you presented it with the fruit. Looks like a picture from Tuscany. Lovely.
I love Tanya's work, I am going to head over there now and print out that freebie.

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

What a beautiful finish, Heidi and thank you dearly for the sweet comment. I love to design but love more when the designs are appreciated and enjoyed.

Suzann said...

Heidi,
I love what you chose to do with Tanya's design. I love the thread colors and the fabric you chose as well. It all fits so perfectly.

Suzann

Nancy said...

Such a lovely addition to your pinkeep collection Heidi! Didn't you love stitching this design?

Nancy

Anita said...

It is such a pretty pinkeep.

Anonymous said...

beautifull pinkeep!!!
hugs
françoise

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
What a wonderful finish. I love the colours you have chosen especially for the alphabet and the ribbon trim is so pretty. Your pinkeep collection must be looking very eyecatching.
Tanya has definitely brightened up our summer with this seasonal pinkeep.
Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous job and great choice for June's pinkeep. I love the colors, I see you used some hand-dyed threads...yea!!! I like the little ribbon bow on the top too, it all works so well together! Congrats!

Wendy said...

Beautiful pinkeep! Congratulations!!

Lizzie said...

I think the pin keepers are my favorites of the stitching projects you post. They are lovely!