Friday, November 17, 2006

Celebrate the seasons with me on my new blog


Even though I will continue to add poetry and sayings to this blog, I felt I wanted to create a blog dedicated to my reflections of the passing times. This idea came to me when a friend Hazel commented that she enjoyed autumn much more this year as a result of my thoughts and sharing my decorating. I was so touched that it had an effect on her to stop and savour the moments. I sincerely hope that you will also celebrate the seasons with me as time passes.....Stop by and leave your own comments on my new blog.




2 comments:

Annemarie said...

What a lovely idea, Heidi. i'll be sure to visit your new blog, and continue to visit you here!

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I didn't think it was possible to improve your blog but, if anyone can do it, you can ;>)Your blog always inspires me and brightens my day.You have managed to combine my three favourite things, art,literature and stitching. I now love Autumn more than I ever did and I wait with interest to see what you do for Winter, Spring and Summer..haha.
Your friend, Angela