Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Busy days



There have been no posts this week since I am really busy with a SAL again and getting Christmas presents wrapped and sent through the mail. I have started a new blog for the SALs. I will catch up with things here though soon.

For now, I thought I would share with you something that really made me laugh this past weekend. We buy all our eggs fresh from a place in a tiny village near out cottage up north. You never know how the eggs will look each Saturday. I like to have very large eggs since we love to eat eggs in an egg cup each weekend. This past Saturday I found a monster egg. Sorry the first photo is blurred but I just had to show you. My DH had that egg and it had a double yolk in it. It was very tasty but I would hate to have been the chicken that laid it! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, Heidi! Looks like such a big egg. I buy brown eggs and my DH has this little song he sings from his childhood growing up in MA - Brown Eggs are local eggs and local eggs are Fresh. Crazy but funny. Enjoy wrapping - I NEED to shop for Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some egg! I used buy brown eggs from a girl I worked with (long time ago), and there was always a double-yolk egg in the dozen. Fun!

Nancy