Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A corner of my home


I thought I would share a corner of my home with you. I am originally from the US. My mother and step father visit regularly. During the last visit, I asked my step father if he could make a quilt ladder for me. I wanted to display more of my quilts in the living room but have only a limited space for extra quilts already having a wall I hang a quilt on and a drying rack I use for quilts in a corner. This is the result which he had whipped up in no time. It is standing against my bookshelves and is really striking when you walk into the room. Thanks George!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heidi, I have just been wandering thru your blog and it really is delightful, just love all the photos of the heather, toadstools etc. beautiful photography. Your quilt ladder is really unique I have never heard of anything like this before and really think it is a beautiful way of displaying your work. Just love the acorn pin cushions and am going to have a good at making one. Thankyou so much to your husband Jos for helping you share your greats talents with us all. Happy stitching, Hazel FTLOS group

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi,
I am such a book nut that I love pictures of bookcases in magazines and esp in people's homes. Thanks for posting yours! I enjoy reading your Blog.

Cindy said...

Love the quilt rack (and the bookshelves)!!