The bed still looks very empty but hopefully it will not take too long to have a few more pillows completed.
I used some of the leftovers scraps of fabric from the quilt to sew the pillow. First I sewed an edge of lace in place and then added one of the green fabrics with little pink roses. This really brings out the colors nicely in the design.
For the back of the cushion, I decided to make a nine~patch patchwork of other fabrics from the quilt. I will continue to use scraps for the other pillows until I run out of the fabrics. The pillows will be coordinated but still look very shabby chic at the same time.
Tomorrow, I plan to share my second finish with you so I will see you then...