Monday, June 11, 2007

Marquior Marie~Rose part two

With having been on vacation, I was behind on my reproduction sampler. I will be sending off my photo to Anne~Valerie this afternoon too. I will also be starting on part three this afternoon.

I am working on a fun project now today in my quilt studio. Having found the wall cupboard has given me the incentive now to work on creating a better space there for myself. I will show you this project tomorrow.....

.....in the meantime, I hope are all having a great start to what will become a very creative week ahead!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Your sampler is looking really lovely. Such nice colours. Can't wait to see your project :>)
Hugs, Angela

Nancy said...

This looks like such an enjoyable sampler to stitch, and like Angela said such nice colors. I will look forward to seeing your other project tomorrow.

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Heidi,
This is such a pretty design so far! Happy stitching :)

Solstitches said...

This is gorgeous Heidi. I only wish I had time to stitch this lovely design.
Margaret

Anonymous said...

It looks great so far, Heidi!