Friday, September 01, 2006

True confessions





Okay, I confess! I love to work on 10,000 projects at once. I am leading a SAL on my Yahoo group in which we are trying to finish many of our WIPs. Talk about the blind leading the blind...

I have found it helpful to list and show what you are working on to stimulate you to really get it finished. I am starting this new month out by showing you four of my WIPs that I am gonig to really concentrate on this month.

1. Rag quilt hearts - hand quilting
2. Alter Echo sampler - add extra border to top and frame
3. Flower sampler mystery - stitch parts 7 and 8
4. Stem stitch the applique and hand quilt the next quilt calendar block - this has to be completed this weekend as it is the sample of my own design for our quilt group.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heidi,

You are true inspiration! Your work is so very beautiful. I have fallen in love with your heart project.

I visit your blog on a daily basis now, and it always gives me a feeling of peace and serenity. I feel fortunate that we were able to meet through the Yahoo group!

Enjoy your projects,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Such lovely projects! You are so talented, when I grow up I want to be just like you!!! Don't worry, I'm not even close! Like Nancy, I am proud to call you my friend and grateful to have met you! I think your blog is off to an awesome beginning!
Diane

Anonymous said...

Oh Heidi
What a joy to visit with you through your blog, your work and your words inspire me to try that little harder to achieve that which I aspire to do. We are truely blessed to have you as a friend and fellow member of the group. God has given you a wonderful talent which you use to bring great pleasure to others. I look forward eagerly to your next installment.
hugs Peg UK