Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Getting ready for Halloween


Halloween is just around the corner now and I am going to switch my fall tree to Halloween now. I am going to spend this afternoon getting ready for my quilt group meeting here tomorrow evening and want the house decorated for Halloween. For me, this means the Halloween ornaments my mother made me on my tree and hanging my Halloween quilts.

I promised a friend (Hi Nancy!) a photo of a quilt I made back in 2002 as a gift for my mother. I call her 'Matilda the Witch' and she is hanging on a small witch's broom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi!

Oh Matilda is magnificent, and so is her cat. The broom looks like a witch's broom to me. I wonder if I can find one like it here somewhere. I'll have to go on a witch hunt!

Have fun decorating your house,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

What a great quilt piece! Happy Haunting :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Beautiful! You're decorating is fabulous and inspirational!
:o)

Anonymous said...

Lovely witch, your Matilda.
You made me very curious Heidi!
Elly