Friday, March 16, 2007

Displaying pinkeeps



This week I went shopping for a day with a friend and finally found a low enough basket to use for my pinkeeps. They look really cute in it but it will not take long for this one to be full.

I am trying to become inspired about making some changes in my quilt studio to make it really me. It is a very functional room but doesn't speak to my creative soul. It has not really become my room since I moved into that space. I want to place either some shelving or a small cupboard above my pine desk (which I love) to display the items I love. This basket will eventually be there too.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pinkeeps look lovely in the basket, Heidi! I know what you mean about your studio speaking to your soul. I was just looking at mine yesterday and thinking that it works but it's not *me* yet. I guess like anything, it takes time to evolve.

Nancy said...

Very beautiful Heidi! I love the look of pinkeeps grouped together - something I want to do some day too!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Your pinkeeps are so pretty individually but together they truly make a wonderful display. I just made my first pinkeep and I can't wait to do another.

They're beautiful!

Joni said...

Lovely pinkeeps, Heidi. Can you please give me the dimensions of the basket? I want to make sure I bring a big enough pocketbook when I come to visit next year but wouldn't it be a shame if the basket fell into the pocketbook and I didn't notice until I got back home....

CONNIE W said...

You make lovely pinkeeps - I like them all but the chocolate shop one would be my favorite. :D
I just recently found your blog and added it to my blogger list.

Solstitches said...

What a beautiful pinkeep display Heidi.
I love each and every one of them and look forward to seeing yet more as your basket fills up.
Margaret

Anonymous said...

Oh they look lovely in this basket! It will be full before you know it, though. Can't wait to see what you do with the craft room.

Anonymous said...

very nice in the basket!!!!!
françoise

Susimac said...

Lovely basket - great idea

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, how absolutely lovely, Heidi! They are all so gorgeous and what a lovely way to display them! :-)